Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Your warm whispers... Out of the dark they carry my heart

So today marks one week down. I woke up, got ready ran some errands had an awesome quad&calf day at the gym and even treated myself to some Chipotle ((bowl with chicken, rice, black beans, and lots of lettuce only)). When I got home I noticed a fairly large box on the porch I ran up to it and seen it was addressed to me in Bran's handwriting. I grabbed it up and brought it in and was anxious to open it and then for some reason as I was opening it and seen his clothes it made me cry... I wasn't feeling sad or upset I just had this overwhelming feeling that I needed to cry. I think it was the buildup of the stress of school, Brandon being away, the UNKNOWN of what is going on with him and what he is doing. I am a control freak just a slight bit and that has been the hardest thing about him leaving is not being in control of our life .. every aspect of it hahah. At least I can admit these things :) I wish my stink'n informative package would come from the Navy already.. I have written him 3 letters and have no way of sending them since that packet has his address and such. Grr. Well hopefully it will be here SOON!! That will be an exciting day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment