Wednesday, May 4, 2011

There’s only one thing.. To Do.. Three words.. For you.. I love you

So we are officially at W3D1 (week 3, day 1) of Bran being gone and I miss him so bad! Today I got some more letters from him and they of course made me beyond happy! I love being able to read his feelings and what is going on in his life currently. He got picked to be the Yeoman and I am so proud of him and all of his achievements, he is my hero :) It so weird that in 6 days he will have been gone for a whole month! And that means we are half way through with only one more month to go. I have a lot of things going on with my graduation, a wedding, Kaplan Nclex review week, studying for the Nclex, etc... so hopefully.. JUST MAYBE these last 4 weeks and 6 days will ZOOOOOOOOM by!

No comments:

Post a Comment