Thursday, April 14, 2011

“I'm standing on the moon, with nothing left to do, with a lonely view of heaven, but I'd rather be with you”

Brandon has been gone for 3 days now.. I feel sad and happy at the same time. Happy he is getting started on this Navy Journey but sad only for my own selfish reasons. I know that other military wives have it worse (husbands deployed over sea's in an unsafe environment for many many months, often a year) but that still doesn't take away my emptiness. So odd to have your best friend with you everyday and then poof gone, no phone calls, no textx no nothing.. I cannot wait to receive that package in the mail so I can have the address and send some letters!! Today I actually sent him a text out of habit when I left the gym. During the day I do not feel sad, lonely, etc.. its just at night.. But I am so proud and happy for him, I wonder what he is doing and how he is feeling and thinking going through whatever it is he is going through.  On a more upbeat note... I registered for NCLEX-RN examination stuff tonight.. Time has flown by in regards to school.. 2 more weeks and then I have graduation in 3 weeks!!! Yay :)

This blog sounds pretty much like I am having a pity party for myself. I promise I am not.. I think I am just poor at this whole "blogging" thing. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment