Monday, April 11, 2011

God, grant me the serenity.

So tomorrow at 11 am I drop off Brandon and will not see him for about 8-10 weeks with letters through the mail being our major form of communication. This will not be easy and I know that I have two choices... freak out and have a minor panic attack ((haha)) or embrace it and be strong. Here is a little something that gets me through some tough times...

Serenity Prayer:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time, accepting hardships as a pathway to peace, taking, as Jesus did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; trusting that you will make all things right if I surrender to YOUR will, so that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with you forever in the next. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment