Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting Close..

After today I will just have tomorrow left with Brandon before dropping him off at the Navy Office before his stay in Columbus and flight to Chicago. Bummer. It truly is going to be a bitter sweet moment though, I will be happy to get this part over with and moving on with our life but sad because I will have to be without him for a while although I am looking forward to use my cute stationary set to send letters to him!!

These past two weeks have flown by!! We have been busy trying to spend time with friends and family as much as possible. It was really hard to see Brandon saying good bye to some great friends last night BUT they have already planned to visit us in Charleston so I think that helped. Brandon and I are so blessed to have such a great group of supportive, understanding, and fun friends. Thanks Guys!!!


I am going to miss waking up to Brandon everyday but am SO PROUD of him and everything he is doing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment