Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TOMORRRRROW

Tomorrow around 7 I will be setting at the airport waiting for MY SAILOR!! He gets to come home and take leave for a few days & then this time when he leaves he will be taking me and Dudley doo (our baby dog) with him to our new home & life in South Carolina! So exciting and sad. On a very happy note... I PASSED BOARDS I am OFFICIALLY a RN. PHEW!! That cuts my stress factor down about 35% hahah! Now I am concentrating on a getting a job :) 

If any one would of told me my freshman year of college 7 years ago "when it is all said and done you will graduate with your bachelors only to go back for another undergrad degree and become a nurse and you will also transfer colleges your sophomore year, go to a party and run into Brandon Yates that you graduated with from high school ((out of all of the students at the University and 3 hours from home))... fall in love with him.. marry him.. and then become a Navy Wife after he graduates from college and decides to join the Navy" I would of probably died over laughing!! I guess God is truly mysterious and things happen when and where they should! SO glad I decided to open my heart up to him and decided to follow HIS will for my life! Everything happens for a reason after all I suppose!

You may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you always end up where your meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. That is perfect Sarah!! I don't know how you and Brandon never ended up together in high school seeing that you both are so cute together. :) It's so awesome to be able to watch your journey together through facebook and your blog. Very romantic!! I wish you two the best in everything you pursue. Oh and this is Brittany Grooms [DeBartolo] I don't know what my name will show up on here as lol. Have fun in South Carolina and keep following God, He will never lead us wrong. I will keep you both in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete