Sunday, February 5, 2012

So I am bad about blogging consistantly. What about it?

4 months have passed since my last blog. I am a busy lady what can I say.. oh and I kind of forgot about blogging :)   These past 4 months have been grand! I have been working as a psychiatric RN for the past 4 months, learning lots and loving every moment of it (well except towards the end of those 50+ work weeks but thank God those are over with for now). It has been a very humbling experience to say the least! Brandon and I experienced a type of loss that I never for seen in our lives, welcomed new lives into the world, met new people, built stronger friendships as well as new ones, and have been enjoying this summer time weather this winter! Time has just been flying by, cannot believe we have been living here in Charleston, SC for 8 months already- just 4 months shy of a year sesh that seems impossible! It feels like before we know it we will be packing up and getting ready for our next duty station!!

Brandon has been doing great with the Navy. He completed A school in the top percentage of his class and got a promotion! He is in T-Track right now waiting to start Power School. The T Track schedule has given him a nice slow down to the pace he was used to in school and has allowed him to be home more which of course makes Dudley and I very happy! He is supposed to class up to Power School in late March or early April. 

I have just been working a lot and trying to spend my free time with Bran and Dudley and the gym. Ive started to research schools to apply to so I can perhaps start my Masters Degree. I think I have narrowed it down to Sacred Heart University. The staff there has been great answering all of my questions and giving me a ton of reasons to pick them. We will see, I am still praying on it to see if this is what God truly has laid on my heart to do. I have also been calculating all the time I have left until each visitor arrives and when I get to go to Ohio for my sisters Bridal Shower and then Wedding! So excited for all of the guest that will be coming. We are lucky in the fact that we usually get a group of visitors every 4-6 weeks and will continue to do so! I love hosting company here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment